Friday, May 27, 2011

Lame blog post, awesome recipe

I'm in between vacations, so I don't have time to write a proper blog post. But I did want to take a few minutes to share this awesome recipe I made last night, which I stole from another blogger, who stole it from Food & Wine Magazine.

The recipe is for chicken breasts marinated in a yummy mustard sauce and then coated with crushed hard pretzels (I used Snyders). Everyone, including the kids, gobbled it up so it is definitely something I will make again and again!

You can find the blog post here and the recipe here.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome. Especially since I ate chips and dip for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking something different and amazing recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a sound posting on this blog.

    Thanks for sharing with us.
    cream canisters

    ReplyDelete